Oracle WebLogic Server 12c is the industry’s best application server for building and deploying enterprise Java EE applications with support for new features for lowering cost of operations, improving performance, enhancing scalability and supporting the Oracle Applications portfolio.
- Oracle WebLogic Server 12c provides flexibility between on-premise and third-party clouds, and is optimized for Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud.
- As the cornerstone of Oracle Cloud Application Foundation, Oracle WebLogic Server provides extreme cloud performance, scalability, and elasticity, unmatched integration with Oracle’s Database 12c including multi-tenant database support, and helps increase developer productivity with mobile application development and maven support making Oracle the market share leader in the industry.
What is Weblogic Server?
- WebLogic Server centralizes application services such as Web server functionality, business components, and access to backend enterprise systems. It uses technologies such as caching and connection pooling to improve resource use and application performance.
WebLogic Server implements J2EE ,This functionality adds a second dimension to the WebLogic Server application architecture—a layering of application logic, with each layer selectively deployed among WebLogic Server J2EE technologies
Benefits Of doing Weblogic Server Certifiction
- Standards leadership—Comprehensive Enterprise Java support to ease implementation and deployment of application components. WebLogic Server is the first independently developed Java application server to achieve J2EE certification.
- Rich client options—WebLogic Server supports Web browsers and other clients that use HTTP; Java clients that use RMI (Remote Method Invocation) or IIOP (Internet Inter-ORB Protocol); and mobile devices that use (WAP) Wireless Access Protocol. Connectors from BEA and other companies enable virtually any client or legacy application to work with a WebLogic Server application.
- Flexible Web services— WebLogic Server provides a solid platform for deploying Web services as components of a heterogeneous distributed application. Web services use a cross-platform, cross-language data model (XML) to provide interoperability among application components on diverse hardware and software platforms.
- Enterprise e-business scalability—Efficient use and high availability of critical resources are achieved through Enterprise JavaBean business components and mechanisms such as WebLogic Server clustering for dynamic Web pages, backend resource pooling, and connection sharing.
- Maximum development and deployment flexibility—WebLogic Server provides tight integration with and support for leading databases, development tools, and other environments.