Salesforce.com (stylized as salesƒorce) is an American cloud computing company headquartered in San Francisco, California. Though its revenue comes from a customer relationship management (CRM) product, Salesforce also tries capitalizing on commercial applications of social networking through acquisition.
What are the requirements?
- This is a training course for those with no previous knowledge of the Salesforce backend. Though it is not necessary to understand the front end of the system to take this course, you will be a far better Sys Admin if you also understand the user experience.
- Regardless of previous knowledge levels, all students will need access to an instance to do practice lessons within.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 52 lectures and 6.5 hours of content!
- Effective combination of video demonstration, clear explanation of both the how and why, and ample practice exercises for effective learning
- Comprehensive coverage of all responsibilities a Sys Admin would be expected to fulfill
- Proven methodology for successful application on the job
- Expert preparation for non-tech users to add tech to their career paths
- Instructor available by email to respond to questions