PHP / MySQL applications are compatible to all operating systems, support all the popular databases, 100% remotely configurable, perfect for web programming & provide higher performance and speed.
- PHP is an HTML-embedded scripting language. Much of its syntax is borrowed from C, Java and Perl with a couple of unique PHP-specific features thrown in. The goal of the language is to allow web developers to write dynamically generated pages quickly.
- MySQL is a Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) that uses Structured Query Language (SQL).
- PHP is the most popular scripting language for web development. It is free, open source and server-side (the code is executed on the server).
- PHP third party tool and plug-in integration such as chat, forum, blog and search engine
PHP is a server-side scripting language designed for web development but also used as a general-purpose programming language.
- MySQL is ideal for both small and large applications, MySQL is very fast, reliable, and easy to use
- MySQL uses standard SQL, MySQL compiles on a number of platforms, MySQL is free to download and use, MySQL is developed, distributed, and supported by Oracle Corporation.
- The fastest growing technology in the world of web development is PHP.
- PHP stands for Pre Hypertext Processor. In simple terms, it is server side scripting language and it is used to create static and dynamic web sites.
- PHP code can be simply mixed with HTML code, or it can be used in combination with various template engines and web frameworks. PHP code is usually processed by a PHP interpreter, which is usually implemented as a web server’s native module or a Common Gateway Interface (CGI) executable.
- After the PHP code is interpreted and executed, the web server sends resulting output to its client, usually in form of a part of the generated web page – for example, PHP code can generate a web page’s HTML code, an image, or some other data. PHP has also evolved to include a command-line interface (CLI) capability and can be used in standalone graphical applications.