MongoDB is an open source, document-oriented database designed with both scalability and developer agility in mind. Instead of storing your data in tables and rows as you would with a relational database, in MongoDB you store JSON-like documents with dynamic schemas.
- MongoDB is most popular NoSQL database in industry
- 2nd most In-Demand job skill in IT industry
- 40% higher salary than Avg Oracle admin salary
What is this course about?
MongoDB Developer and Administrator certification from Simplilearn would equip you to master the skills to become MongoDB experienced professional.
You would become job ready by mastering data modelling, ingestion, query and Sharding, Data Replication with MongoDB along with installing, updating and maintaining MongoDB environment.
What are the course objectives?
At the end of training in MongoDB developer and administrator, you will be able to:
- Develop an expertise in writing Java and Node JS applications usingMongoDB
- Master the skills of Replication and Sharding of data in MongoDB to optimize read / write performance
- Perform installation, configuration and maintenance of MongoDB environment
- Get hands-on experience in creating and managing different types of indexes in MongoDB for query execution
- Develop skillsets in processing huge amounts of data using MongoDB tools
- Proficiently store unstructured data in MongoDB
- Gain proficiency inMongoDB configuration, backup methods as well as monitoring and operational strategies
- Acquire in-depth understanding of managing DB Notes, replica set & Master-Slave concepts