An Ethical Hacker is a technology expert; typically employed by an organization to assess the security system of the organization in order to discover vulnerabilities that can be exploited. Ethical hackers may use the same methods as the black hat hackers, but report the problems instead of taking advantage of them.
- Expert Ethical Hacking CEH Instructor
- Latest hacking techniques
- Lab Book, Text Book, Pre-Study Book
- Highest quality content.
You Will Learn How To:
- Apply countermeasures to secure your system against threats
- Test access to your data using ethical hacking techniques
- Implement real–world hacking techniques to test system security
- Employ complex tools to identify and analyze your company’s risks and weaknesses
- Find vulnerabilities in a network infrastructure