IBM InfoSphere DataStage is an ETL tool and part of the IBM Information Platforms Solutions suite and IBM InfoSphere. InfoSphere DataStage provides these features and benefits:
- Powerful, scalable ETL platform.
- Support for big data and Hadoop
- Near real-time data integration
- Workload and business rules management
- Ease of use
What is DataStage?
- A tool for designing Extraction, Transformation and Loading
- An ideal tool for data integration projects system migrations
- Importing, extracting and creating metadata are within these jobs
- Data stage allows scheduling, monitoring and running the jobs
- Allows to administer the development and execution in a single environment
Benefits Of doing Datastage Certification
- Datastage Certification will certify that the successful candidate has important knowledge and skills necessary to professionally design and develop an efficient and scalable DataStage solution to a complex enterprise level business problem; configure a scalable parallel environment including clustered and distributed configurations; collect, report on, and resolve issues identified through key application performance indicators; be proficient in extending the capabilities of the parallel framework using the provided APIs (build-ops and wrappers).