IBM Cognos Business Intelligence is a web-based, integrated business intelligence suite by IBM. It provides a toolset for reporting, analysis, scorecarding, and monitoring of events and metrics. The software consists of several components to meet the different information requirements in a company.
- Cognos is IBM’s business intelligence (BI) and performance management software suite.
- The Cognos 8 BI suite, which was first introduced in 2005, is IBM’s leading performance management software.
- From business intelligence to financial performance and strategy management to analytics applications, IBM Cognos software can provide what your organization needs to become top-performing and analytics-driven.
- With products for the individual, workgroup, department, midsize business and large enterprise, Cognos software is designed to help everyone in your organization make the decisions that achieve better business outcomes—for now and in the future.
- Choose the business intelligence or performance management product you want and be confident that it can grow seamlessly as your needs expand.
Accelerate your success and return on investment with CognosEducation for your project team and users. By enabling your project team with the knowledge and skills they need to drive readiness and user adoption, Cognos Education can help take your performance to the next level. Get the right training based on your role and your Cognos product.
Your business benefits:
- Accelerate know-how across the organization, fully reaping value from all of the functionality in your IBM Cognos solution.
- Get results by increasing the confidence of your users to take advantage of the software effectively.
- Empower users with the flexible training options to ramp them up quickly and efficiently for optimal performance, reducing the calls to your helpdesk.
- Ensure success by using certified IBM Cognos Education experts to empower your organization to drive maximum value from your IBM Cognos solution and benefit from time and cost savings in current and future projects.